Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
1. I'm going to market in May, and I will be bunking with a crazy woman! I can't wait!
2. Put-Put FINALLY had her babies! Twin boys and they are so adorable. There is nothing better than baby goats, seriously, they are so funny. They are both doing very well and we love them already!
3. I have Easter fabric- which I was so preoccupied shopping for that I ran out of gas and had to walk with my mama along the side of a four lane highway to the closest Target! LOL! And it was there that my daddy rescued me, because he's awesome like that.
4. The new Liberty of London line at Target rocks my face off!
5. Ben built us a milking stand!! Goat cheese, goat milk, goat milk hot chocolate, here we come.
6. My lips, tongue, or throat has swollen everyday for over a week now. I'm going to the doctor next Tuesday to see what's up. Have I ever told you that I HATE going to the doctor? They always tell me things that I don't want to hear....I don't wanna go....but Ben says I have to, and he says I shouldn't come home with less than three epi pens that way I can spread them out. Well really he said "so that maybe you will be able to find ONE if you need it." Smarty pants. I guess an up to date epipen couldn't hurt.
7. I can't hardly wait to start sewing Easter dresses tomorrow! I will show you as soon as I get pictures! YAY!
It's 1AM, me and my fat lip (and tongue) should be sleeping by now, hopefully the Benadryl will kick in soon. xoxo, Samantha
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
PS. LOL! I just had this funny (probably Benadryl induced) thought! How hilarious would it be if this picture seriously ended up in Google as a "Botox gone bad" image?! It would be my luck! LOL! OK, off to bed with my delirous self....
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
It may sound silly to get all worked up over a little goat, but you can't help but fight for them....
I'll check back in soon. xo, Sam
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Saturday, March 6, 2010
No time to talk but I wanted to tell you! Mama and baby (Eve, it's a girl!) are doing just fine and the kids are crazy happy! I've gotta go, I need to grab a bite to eat and get back to the barn!
Update:: We changed her name to Abby because today is our friend Abby's birthday! I didn't get any video, but I will be back soon with the whole story!
It's about time I put up a page for our Frequently Asked Questions. I know that I spend a lot of time answering the same questions, I'm sure that a lot of people probably wonder but don't have the time to ask, so it's time to bite the bullet and write it all out! This doesn't mean that I don't want people to email me with questions! Not at all! I just want to make it easier for you to find out what you want to know quickly because I know that, like me, most of you have little ones and you don't have loads of spare time. So now I need to ask you a few questions! What do you want to know? Is there something that you have always wondered about us? Is there anything that I haven't covered here that you just want to know, or something that we have covered but you would like to know more about? As soon as you start asking I will start filling that page up! Thanks friends! If you have a question that probably won't be asked much I will answer it in the comments section today, it's a lazy day here on the farm (still no baby goats) and all I plan to do is watch movies, stay warm, and answer questions!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010